Sunday 15 February 2015

-
-
I love blogging. I don't have many viewers. Possibly 1 a day, sometimes more. :).
-
And I just got an insight earlier to day as to who the regular 1 probably is.
-
Or perhaps, just perhaps, life is more mysterious than to allow me to have such an answer.
-
Regardless, something strange has happened to me. Or 'is' me. It is like I am stuck in a singular feeling.
-
Something carried over from a time when I felt dominated. And that feeling of being dominated is a feeling that will not go away until I have fixed it so I am no longer dominated. This is negative polarity, where an entity gains in negative polarity by desiring to beat the person above him or her. Although on a positive planet I suspect the rules aren't quite the same. When you just want the truth revealed and allow the positive to do it's work, it may not be the same as desiring to actually kill the person who has oppressed you.
-
There is something I want though. I would like the expansion of awareness that comes with the world being free from the more negative types running around, you know who I mean. Like if these new sciences came out and we were all aware that psychic skills were normal and started to become more psychic.
-
I don't believe that will happen though. I think I'm going to ascend. I can't see any other choice. I still feel I am fifth density, although I have more love since recent developments. Anyway, I simply feel so bizarre and psychic all the time. And I do feel like there is nothing for me here. I don't feel like I can be other than this amount of psychic. There is no 'work' that needs doing even. I await the fall of the cabal but wisely, I don't hold my breath. I feel strongly that the energies of my life would be moved around in such an event but it's like the LoO said when it said that entities of fifth density aren't effected by otherselves energy fields to a great extent. I do feel somewhat immune from life and if fifth density is wisdom that sees the folly of compassion. There is not much more that we will be doing here once, and as, fourth density experience begins. I can imagine that sixth density types could stay for a while, donning their garb. But fifth have to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment