Sunday 22 February 2015

Christianity and the new left hand path.

-
-
This is a strange blog to write. It has come as a result of a long experience in this area and many different thoughts.
-
But it seems to me that the Law of One is a little bit at odds with certain Christian principles, or certain Christians. Specifically, the Law of Free Will.
-
Three experiences I will summarise:
-
The first was when I went to a jobcentre meeting to improve my CV, at the end of the meeting, I was enjoying the womans company. But she wanted to talk about astrology having had experience in the New Age area of some sort. She had said that it had all gotten a little dark, and crucially, it came out later she had now become Christian.
-
She had wanted to talk about astrology and I started talking a little about it but not much. My intuition was holding me back. I had remembered earlier she had blocked something I was saying about a planet and I received a sudden intuition that I didn't even really pay attention to, to leave.
-
On reflection I had realised she was wanting to break me away from what she considered to be my 'sinful' path. When I said something about how the cross didn't work with astrology she had said 'that's because it's opposing it.'
-
The second experience is Carla Rueckert and her decision to challenge a person whom was most likely David Wilcock. I remember when I had asked her about it on the page for 'In the Now'. She hadn't wanted to answer.
-
Now the reflected Neoliberal social stigma of behavioural etiquette doesn't really allow me to infer other peoples behaviours or feelings, from coincidental events. But I will do so anyway. I asked that question which is fair. Then for a while she didn't answer that made me a little annoyed but not too annoyed. As time continued it became difficult to keep my facebook open, it seemed as though I was having to fight a loss of polarity in order to do so and in effort to keep above a certain level was getting myself involved in all sorts of drama.
-
That sounds strange but the second my will power broke. After ages of keeping it quite strong, keeping my will power in a strong place. The second it broke in a certain thread, she posted another In the Now on her facebook. Which she had not been doing coincidentally avoiding my David Wilcock comment.
-
This is a metaphysical challenge of sorts and I will explain the significance of it in a second.
-
The last thing was having a conversation with a guy over email who, although he was perfectly nice. Obviously subscribed to a view that was more 'doom laden' than the positive one I ascribe to, and to me, and a reflection in the Law of One, is that that is more of a negative view.
-
I will describe it as follows. Even though I don't really want to. The David Wilcock/ Benjamin Fulford stuff is all going to happen but is going to be replaced by negative beings. And the righteous Christians will ascend. Leaving the rest of humanity in their own 'sinful' hands.
-
OK. There is a similar strain between these three teachings in that the target is always a kind of 'higher wisdom' from a positive place. Replaced with unthinking dogma. There is astrology, (and an incidental connection to the same sort of thinking in my brain, music). This is something that is implicitly a part of me and links in my mind with the David Wilcock/ Don Elkins scientific sort of thinking on free energy etc.
-
The other two are both on positivity that comes from a David Wilcock kind of scenario. What I think happens is:
-
The higher thought patters involved in astrology, music and philosophy are stopped by the Christian ideas. The Christian principles of the church (not of the Edgar Cayce sort of variety). This is a fifth density thing. It is the potentiating from the inside of wisdom. Christianity stops this because it stops the inner potentiation of wisdom. And replaces it with the wisdom of the more traditional biblical ideas.
-
So, there is obviously a natural metaphysical protection against the Christian being confronted with information that would potentiate their own inner form of knowing. Like how the jobcentre lady intuitively blocked information on the higher planets (Pluto, I also met a Christian astrologer who didn't recognise the outer planets.)
-
This is all it is. The fifth density is here potentiating and when the knowledge gets too much and it's time to get on with something in the real world of just simply 'turn off the stress' of Uranus etc. (As in Nigel Farage or Bob Dylan, not sure on that first one since he is not a strong member of the church). They turn to Christianity and others of the Christian leaning have these defences as well.
-
So, this goes on and becomes more than a defense mechanism. It becomes an attack. Someone like Carla Rueckert doesn't like David Wilcock (or theoretically Don Elkins either), and this massively sophisticated conspiracy theory and other ideas results from the attempt to block the raise in vibration. So that the Christian can happily live a life of service to others without being bothered by any troublesome ideas.
-
The troublesome (higher) ideas can and do stop service to others polarisation. Think of it like if you were working in a supermarket you can get on fine being loyal to the cross. But if you allow the higher energies in then suddenly, you may desire to do something creative and accent your personal needs. You may want to create a picture or sing a song. Or read an astrology book. You may desire to vote UKIP or look at conspiracy theories (although a slightly more 'transcient' use of those energies).
-
But going back to the 'challenge' I said I would come back to. In this planet if you are 'uncapped' fifth density. And exploring these ideas. Then you are not always service to others. Or you are in the real sense but in the energetic and more fourth density sense it may get tricky. You cannot always accept what others have to give.
-
So we have these two groups. Those that are with the cross, in their own level of learning. And those who are not. Theoretically these should work in tandem some of the time. But for me, as someone who loves music, astrology and higher thinking in general. To give those things up would be awful. And Christian dogma to me is just awful as well. These are the true service to self for me.
-
But if I get an idea, and have to defend an idea. There is every chance I will essentially have to move slightly STS to do it. We can't say David Wilcock is completely STO in the energetic sense, (although he is clearly very STO), but he is working towards the arrest and destruction of others, even if it is for the good of society, in a strictly theoretical sense it is not STO.

No comments:

Post a Comment