Saturday 24 January 2015

Strange experience.

-
-
I have had a strange experience.
-
When my psychological problem set off a few months ago, in the aftermath. I got the feeling that a friend was dating the girl I had become interested in. He denied it but our conversation started off a severely, in my view, service to self nature.
-
What would happen is that I knew he was dating her, I just knew it. And he would deny it so me talking to him and not acknowledging that I knew it while feeling very strongly that I did I feel was service to self. It is based on a domination and a kind of fear.
-
But, the friend told me by text he wanted to chat and I ignored him. I feel better. I feel a lot better. I also have started to get insight into my psyche, through astrology. I just feel better. My energy is back.
-
This could be to do with grounding or something, or the dream I placed on bring4th. But nevertheless, it's all good at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment