Tuesday 13 January 2015

L/l research. Research into 'light and love'.



Wow. If you're reading this you are probably from my bring4th blog. Because that's the only place that I've talked about this blog. And if you are from bring4th then you already know what happened.

I hope David Wilcock and co. Read that blog, since he already knows what assholes they are.

Still angry obviously. Actually having a blog and readers is pretty much priceless. There is no way I can repay the honour of having written and being able to talk to readers who were of the rough vibration of that place.

But, also, giving up on my teachings of that place would not be a 'true service'. Man I'm still angry. But I'm starting to move to the place where I'm kind of upset. Upset at having given energy (or some might say 'taking' energy) and still at the end of it being treated like dirt and looked down on. The last thing I said to Austin on the emails we exchanged was that he was using the q'uo teachings in a dogmatic fashion. I liked my insult to the 'questioners' of my motives. 'Go fucking die'.

Anyway, what's next. The sons of the Law of One library, now THAT'S a resource. I was reading up on auras a second ago. Although those sorts of skills aren't my priority. I had wanted to do something with those sorts of entities but that is a bit murky now.

In a very real way I don't believe in healing. I don't believe that you can go through a 'change' and experience things differently. I tend to think you just move out of 'vibrational resonance' with the problem. Which you are being challenged to solve or not solve. And that using the energies of the moment to deal with the problems is the way to undo the blockage.

But I rather naively hope that my path is 'guided' and that things will work out well. That the positive forces will work with me in order to bring my true self to the fore. I mean, why wouldn't they? Have I failed my life challenges so badly that there is no point? Is there other things I am not seeing.

Moments of doubt coming in the left ear. But the general vibration of such things leads me to think I shouldn't listen to that.

Let's end on a Law of One quote. That sounds good. To stay in resonance with these teachings. I shall try and learn this for the next few hours at least:

You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.
Kind of throws densities out the water then.

Peace out!

No comments:

Post a Comment