Saturday 24 January 2015

Seperating.

-
-
So on some kind of 'subconscious pattern', I feel I am separating from bring4th a bit. (Although I did wonder whether to write a dream I had on my bring4th blog since it seemed relevant and people may want to see it.) The next article I need to write, the next direction I need to push myself in, is to write a full explanation of my monetary status etc. There is a kind of fascism in England and in the rest of the world around jobseekers etc. Although plenty of defenders. We're still basically in positive polarity.
-
Also, perhaps it's time to get on with the next phase of my journey. There are things in my life, decisions I know will potentially cause stress and I don't want to make. But I know, from LIVING WITH MYSELF, for years that if I get an intuition to do something, then I will be off doing that thing. I wonder if my higher self will shoot me into a position that is helpful to society/ makes me happy/ adequately polarised. It could all become very stressful, but that's life.
-

No comments:

Post a Comment