Wednesday 14 January 2015

Energy.



It must be terrifying being of the negative polarity. Partly because the negative polarity can't produce it's own energy. I mean, in this life sometimes I feel I can't. But that's not an outgrowth of my philosophy. Theoretically I should be able to think 'I am with the Creator' or do some energy work on myself, and feel my own energy. As coming from the Creator. Also perhaps things are naturally given sometimes to positively polarised people to the extent they have positive karma.

But the negative polarity has to receive energy, or steal it. So without that ability to produce their own energy. It must be terrifying to fall from a place of power because then you won't be able to produce your own energy and WON'T HAVE ANY ENERGY. Wow, scary. Although to an extent most of us are not highly enough service to others polarised in order to lack fear of losing status anyway, so it's all a murky game.

No comments:

Post a Comment