Wednesday 26 August 2015

Do I know this fact?

I was thinking about the situation I've been through with the actors I have outlined a minute ago.

Thinking a fact that I apprently 'know' about someone then I thought... Do I know this fact?

Realisations always starts with a question and I realised that I probably don't know the fact in question. It could have been a lie. As many things I have been told.
-

Whenever I intuitively get information on these people it is opposite the information that I am agressively presented with.
-

So... To me... 100%. Assuming the soulmate thing and the metaphysics I have been outlining is roughly true, they would've been fine if I had entered a MENTAL INSTITUTION with all the suffering involved in order to keep their world easy, and they would probably, not definitely, but probably, have let me die too. If that was on the cards.
-

The pattern of negative polarity is that it will do ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING, obviously including others suffering or death, in order to not get caught, for what it's true intents and actions have been, and how much damage they knowingly did.
-

One pattern I have seen with negative polarity is it always goes so deep. It is always quite a lot worse than you take it in to be at first glance. As the negative unravels we will see this as a society. We will see this also... Holistically obviously... In our personal lives too.
-

Psychicly I said something about the 'Buddhist centre' (the place I volunteered) on facebook, and opened up psychicly and the pain is quite bad. The connection with the people involved, psychic suspicions and realisations of the unfairness. However, I got a good synchronicity the moment I felt my mind psychicly close (as in 'close' door, not distance) to them. Which means I am essentially safe atm.
-
(WOW, VERY strong guidance to say this. Also, it is my impression, that as this continues the people involved will be at some pains to 're- commit' to the positive polarity.)
-
And I am getting a lot of VERY STRONG left ear ringing recently. As I have throughout this whole post. Something doesn't like what I am doing of late.
-
My thoughts, that I will share with you, are that in the future, in several years perhaps, I suspect about three years, the suffering will be gone or much reduced. I don't know what I'm going to have to endure in the mean time, but at some point in the FAR future, I will not have the same unpleasant pressure I have now.
-
(Also, another blog I had on here was definitely bothered by electricity outing of my laptop. That was a negative force, I know that now because I realise what I was trying to say.)

No comments:

Post a Comment