Sunday 15 September 2024

World War 3.

This is the video I will be talking about today:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Uh73-iyYuY

With additional reference to this article:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/articles/cr75r70jgp7o

At the moment I sit here, trying to push out an energy that is difficult to push out. I recall years ago I had a strange precognitive feeling about war and how it might impact my life. Just a passing sensation though. 

It is hard. It is a "push". In becoming a less stressed more domestic kind of person I have adapted to that and my priority really is my health. But, the previous experience in this area is slightly useful now, and I want to talk about this general area a bit. Not in the style that a mainstream discussion would be had, because I am not a very mainstream person. But just to discuss in general.

The global sociology.

I have been working something over in my head for a while. I have noticed, my own guidance has realised to be very careful of the questions we ask ourselves. Not that being careful would change anything. But, questions that we take on can kind of sink into our subconscious and continue to be asked. If there is no answer to said question this is quite unproductive. 

Anyway, the question I have kind of been asking is what is the point of our entire society. Like, the Law of One, which is a text I refer to and have a great love for, talked about the difficulties that the higher positive forces have with managing a population. 

I tend to think the things we experience in our society do have a grand agenda. Do have a 'gods plan', so to speak. The other day I was listening to a Stefan Molyneux livestream where he talked about the naivety and affection a lot of men have for women in general, being broken by examples of womens comfort with abortion. Definitely something moral, important, and something that would likely have been missed had our society moved over to more 'supernatural' concerns before now. 

I think what is the reason everything has to stay so mundane all the time?

Another thing I think is, what is the reason, from the higher positive perspective, of dating and relationships being so dysfunctional at the moment? A LOT of people have just given up. A lot of singles events are not being attended by men. The birth rate is down. Marriage is very low and according to oft repeated statistics only about 1/1000 are willing to get married. The red pill is only growing. 

The amazing stuckness of everything.

I hope to spend some time on this.

But it is relevant to me that there is an amazing "stuckness" to everything. Normally when this kind of thing happens, there is a war! Like the great depression leading onto World War 2. War gets over that stuckness. Priorities change. Priorities that become, in times of peace, very, very, stagnant, as we are now experiencing. 

The general human motivations of corruption, nepotism and anti meritocratic forces in general are unbelievably powerful it seems. 

And that's where we are now. Not only in economic terms. But in personal terms. 

It seems to me that a lot of humans reach a certain plateau and decide they are "right" about the way they are living even if outer circumstances would argue the contrary, and just chow down. This might be the case with pretty much everyone that took the vaccine. It is the case with discussions on religion and politics. It is just this AMAZING manifestion of "stuckness". 

The job market is probably worse than it has ever been, after COVID. No one is going to be working hard and getting themselves out of a rut in this economy. Family's have been separated and there is no will on the behalf of those that can be proven wrong (i.e. the left wing and the vaccinated) to move forward, to negotiate. Those that were strongly anti vaccine have been separated from friends that still won't deal with them. The government is going around and arresting people, and generally interfering with the right to assemble so the non vaccinated can't generally get together and be productive. 

I am in a very stuck place and I am sure I am not the exception. My health has only just improved. It is VERY unlikely I will get a job. Not only are jobs not there for normal people but with bad health, I am someone that is lower down on the totem poll for people that would be hired. Disabled, and older than I should be for going for the kind of jobs I will be going for.

I can't relate to my previous friends, or, sometimes, family. Being politically active with leftists isn't a good thing to them. They talk about diversity as long as it isn't diversity they don't agree with. Then they're pretty much openly prejudiced far worse than right wing are to the left (this has been statistically proven). Of those I do still communicate, they are generally just not motivated. They are not hostile but they are not particularly positive either.

I can't relate to new people. 

I will survive. It will be fine I am an intellectually active person that can fill my own time. But, if you add it to everything else. It makes someone realise. It is not just me, but EVERY SINGLE ELEMENT OF SOCIETY is "stuck".

Breakout.

So what we have here is the manifestation of stuckness, in a lot of ways this manifests as refusal to compromise when someone knows they are in the wrong. If there is no consequence to not compromising, then I suppose that is natural. 

This though, is NOT what the transits say. I have said before that I believe Neptune in the gate 25 is about the alleviation of that conflict between the different political viewpoints. Neptune dissolves boundaries. The open expression of reality in gate 25 is where these political issues are expressed. Since Neptune has been retrograding there has been revealing of political influences among youtubers on both sides. Democrats and what is called 'Russia'. That I don't know whether I believe.

So how does that happen? Neptune will go back into the gate 36 October 1st, where I am expecting some revealing of economic instability that will effect us all. But it will go direct again. With Neptune in the gate 25, this transit to me is saying that there will be some reason that political divides are broken down. But NOTHING in the world is showing me that.

Except this. If there was a war... That would probably do it. If there were a war and the job market changed. "Cybersecurity" is suddenly finding mass employment as an example. Things might start to move again. 

Punishment.

There is another element of this as well. That is that there are a lot of people in this world that just won't look at anything they don't particularly like. Have you tried mentioning vaccination to someone that was a true believer? Now they are on the back foot they just won't talk about it. It is off the table for discussion. 

Women in general, some men, but largely women; are unbelievably destructive in their political beliefs. Of the things they support out there in the world. Some women, to be frank, need some KARMA. They are giddy happy about aborting their own children in the womb, so they don't have any compassion there. What do they save that compassion for? Criminals coming over the border of course. 

The point is, part of the reason we are in the situation we are is because of these socially acceptable people that are mostly made up by women. Women vote left, so they voted in the tyrannical government the UK now experiences and, then, they just don't pay attention to things like the government locking people up for facebook posts.

This cannot continue. It is natural and OK sometimes. Not everyone has to be involved in politics. Not everyone has in depth opinions on these things. Some people are more into creating a warm, comforting home and nurturing. At a low level some of these behaviour are great. But at a certain level. That kind of deliberate ignorance is... NOT OK. 

How determined were some of these women that we should punish Russia when the Ukraine- Russia war reached the spotlight? How destructive are their political persuasions as a whole, as they did nothing, while the feminists changed the law system in the Western world to lynch men? 

There comes a point where that tendency to just ignore everything, while supporting the destructive mainstream narrative, will have consequences. The day that Russia declares war on one or more Western nations will likely be that day. 

Schaudenfraude

I used to be a David Wilcock follower. A Q tard before Q came on the scene. I used to try and tell everyone I knew that the Illuminati would one day be arrested, that there was an alliance that was working against the "Deep State". I received nothing but pushback. I always had this fantasy that when something like that did happen. All the 'friends' and such that had ignored me would not have me around. That I would have withdrawn. Just be gone. 

I suppose that has kind of happened. I don't pay attention to politics anymore, it was hard to get back into this, and part of the reason I am doing this blog is to outlet this energy. I won't mention the Russia- Ukraine war to anyone I know. I will stay dead quiet. If something does kick off. They will find out when it is thrown all over the mainstream news. They will be shocked. I could have warned them ahead of time. I chose not to. Perhaps I still don't say much. 

We'll see what happens but this is just some thoughts on it. Personally, it seems likely to me that this current 'stuckness' we are in that I have described has to be broken somehow. I can't imagine that will be a positive shock whatever it is. I don't imagine we are going to experience first public contact with a positive alien group. Or have some new innovation which improves the worlds economies. Global tensions have to be resolved somehow. 

It might be an economic crash or a war. But I think it will be some sudden shift. 

If we could have a purely positive shock would we want that? The point is, that if some of the people that took the vaccine are never confronted with overwhelming force to admit they are wrong. They will never do that. And there is something unsatisfying about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment