Tuesday 17 September 2024

Personal pyramids.

Big moment for me. The kind of thing that matters to me but that no one in the outside world would think is interesting. 

My 'spiritual base', the Law of One. Talks in some depth about the positivity of the pyramid. A small pyramid was actually used by the group in order to improve Carla's physical health. 

Obviously, being someone that pays attention to this material. I actually got myself a pyramid a few years ago. More than a decade now. In fact, I think I got it BEFORE I found the Law of One. Perhaps even two decades. 

The other day though, I used it and my body became "fried". It did not have a positive effect. I realise now two important things. A) That the kind of pyramid I had was probably made by a hack. It did not have a sharp point at the top, but a kind of small bubble where the plastic hadn't set into a point. I have no idea what is inside it but it was heavy and I remember the woman talking about strange things she wanted to put inside her pyramids B) After some stressful events, I actually got the pyramid out and left it out permanently. I suspect it did permanently raise my energy in some way.

But after my feet started to hurt from being "fried", I threw it out.

It feels like this is quite a change. It seems to me likely that if I had a pyramid that didn't have a point at the top, that the energy it was emitting was probably not a good energy. 

I was tempted to go and get it out the bin this morning, the bin out in the street. But I searched for pyramids on Amazon and I can get another Organite one for less than £10.

The most immediate change I can feel is a huge despair. But despair, I think, IS a potentially constructive emotion. One of the troubles I have, that has been gotten rid of to a huge extent but is still a little bit of an issue, is that I don't tend to register negative feedback. So when people ignore me on youtube or something, I carry on commenting on youtube. When people ignore me on a forum I still want to contribute. 

But despair opposes that. I am thinking about the pyramids in general. About the entire narrative of the Law of One. Question 56.3. Which is a long question, so I have cut Ra's response down to about 20% of what they said:

Questioner: In that case, I will ask how does the pyramid shape work?  

Ra: I am Ra. We are assuming that you wish to know the principle of the shapes, angles, and intersections of the pyramid at what you call Giza.

In reality, the pyramid shape does no work. It does not work. It is an arrangement for the centralization as well as the diffraction of the spiraling upward light energy as it is being used by the mind/body/spirit complex.

...

It is to be noted that these shapes are dangerous. We are quite pleased to have the opportunity to enlarge upon the subject of shapes such as the pyramid for we wish, as part of our honor/duty, to state that there are many wrong uses for these curved shapes; for with improper placement, improper intentions, or lack of the crystallized being functioning as channel for healing, the sensitive entity will be distorted more rather than less in some cases.

The perspective here I think is hinted at. I might be wrong. Is that peoples own path is more important. I am not an energy healer. I have determined that. Perhaps it would be worth getting a proper pyramid, but I certainly don't want to end up "in a more distorted place than I started". I feel like it will take many more days to feel the effects of no longer having said pyramid.

What is the effect of this energy really? I tend to think that the way we are made out, we have an innate way in which we improve ourselves. So for me, meditation, music and such. Perhaps some things I have not yet used or discovered. 

Could it be that if you have a pyramid nearby it raises your energy. But if you were to not have said pyramid nearby then you would seek to raise your energy and might do it in a way that is more beneficial? That you are more able to positively use and build on and that doesn't have side effects? Assuming the pyramid did have side effects. 

I'm hoping this will be a profoundly positive change for precisely that reason. That negative emotion of deflation will mean I don't expend my energy into the black hole of a lot of peoples indifference and narcissism. That I investigate teachings that are not good for me a whole lot less. That any way that I find to raise my own energy is reliably positive for me. 

But who knows? These are just some thoughts really!

No comments:

Post a Comment