Thursday 26 November 2015

Lies?

As in not a situation where I am actively being lied to, but where I had been lied to previously and a very careful representation of the truth is shown to me.

This is how I feel things are. (A conspiracy)

And I do not know for sure, but what I do know, is that in order to effectively solve the situation in WHICHEVER WAY IT IS. I am going to need greater power over the people involved. That is the only way.

Because the service to self does not care what the morally correct thing to do is, the only way to get through is to have the greater power.

Of course I feel like Saturn is arriving on my doorstep just in time.

To be less opaque, I feel as though my 'life plan' has been thrown off; even though I had apologised and done all I could for my part in the transgressions; and that there does seem to be a certain lack of structures in place for me to re-initialise it.

However, all this stuff with 'disclosure' should help.

In my dreams I have been told that when Tony Blair goes to jail, then my life plan will be back on (and this is before it went off IMO!). (I.e. resources).

There is warmth still in my life though :).

No comments:

Post a Comment