Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Spiritual update.

I thought my last three articles were quite good. This one, I think, will not be up to that standard. I think it is useful and relevant to people that generally consider themselves "on the spiritual path" as a general reminder. 

Firstly. I talked about NoFap recently. I have found that going forward. It is not my intention to go NoFap during very difficult periods. When I can get to the gym NoFap is easy and it will likely be easy with other things as well. But when for whatever reason, strain or illness, I am not consistently going to the gym. Lying around a lot getting sexual thoughts and then, getting physical pain from being turned on and it not going anywhere. Well, in those times I consider it healthier to just release that energy.

I have experienced a health issue recently. What makes this one different to the others is that... I have no idea why this is. I am good, as anyone with a health condition usually is, at theorising what issue created an unexpected problem, but not this time. I had about four days back to back of insomnia. I slept 3- 4 hours for 3-4 days and felt dreadful. I am not completely caught up yet. 

I am also physically strained. The strain hasn't left me. It is weird it just goes nowhere. I have been getting random spots and things. Tiredness and other health issues. 

At first, I thought this was a physical problem. But it appears not to be. Handling the physicality of things solves nothing. Now I am starting to think it is a spiritual issue.

It could in truth be many things. I have calculated a few psychological shocks recently that could have impacted me. To do with money, work, and other issues.

But what I have settled on. What does seem to bring results. Is that I have let my spiritual practices lag a bit. I have decided I need to get back to being more on it with things like prayer. I have not prayed twice a day for a long time. I have prayed once a day most days. But there is a zeal towards spirituality that I have not felt in a while. I also specifically stop prayer or doing anything when things go wrong. I have a poor tolerance for pain in that regard. But this is not the Law of One way. Carla carried on praying and doing affirmations, doing other things, while she was in a very bad state. 

I bring it up partially as I think this is a reminder to everyone. This is what priests are for. Just to re- remind us of the basics all the time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment