Wednesday, 12 August 2026

Eclipse post. (Nietzsche, Creative Work, Communion).

Todays eclipse:

Eclipses were always a big part of my experience of astrology. In about 2017, for a period of a few years. Every time there was an eclipse. Often, down to the day, there would be something really powerful happening in my life. A kind of turning point. An important decision. 

More recently this has not been so obvious. Although, I have had an insight that I need to be less 'specific' about it. Rather than going into the technicals, thinking of it like a "Leo eclipse", might be helpful. Think of it generally in the terms that are relevant to Leo. 

I am in the UK where this can be seen. I have been near a landmark where easily a thousand people were gathered. And that is only one of them. Not even the beach, which would have been way more busy. People really like the eclipse obviously. I wonder if astrology has something to do that? Something deep, ancestral and unconscious? Or they just... like the eclipse?

For me, I suspect this has to do with my recent investigation of philosophy. Specifically Nietzsche. 

I already feel like I am getting insights and I have hardly touched the book. Nietzsche believed that peoples instinct, even philosophers. Was not towards truth itself. That it was their life force and a 'will to power' that simply takes what it can to increase it's power. If that is truth or lack of truth.

An insight from the Law of One.  

Nietzsche makes the point (in my understanding) that we cannot technically follow a 'non truth'. Because it doesn't exist. It would be a feature of madness. 

This has a lot of interesting implications. In the early parts of the Law of One, in the introduction. There is an interesting quote that might relate to this:

We have watched your group. We have been called to your group, for you have a need for the diversity of experiences in channeling which go with a more intensive, or as you might call it, advanced approach to the system of studying the patterns of the illusions of your body, your mind, and your spirit, which you call seeking the truth. We hope to offer you a somewhat different slant upon the information which is always and ever the same. 

So what we think we are doing is 'seeking the truth'. But what we are actually doing is 'studying the patterns of illusions of your body, mind and spirit'.

It's an interesting way to deconstruct how we see things. Truth is a concept that is hard to define for me. I don't take a super objective approach. To define truth something like 'that which we can confirm with our senses'. Omits a lot of very subjective things that people believe and feel are true. 

Where this is going is that it makes me redefine myself. How I perceive myself and such. If I look at myself as not seeking the truth, which is how I saw myself. But as of finding things like the Law of One as part of my 'will to power'. It starts to deconstruct everything. It justifies not paying attention to 'transcient' information. The pull of that is that it is 'seeking truth'. It also allows me to legitimately analyse others motives along those lines. I have always seen this in other people. But until I have considered it my own motivation, I won't properly see this in others, I don't think. 

This has one further potential application. 

I have struggled recently with an annoying little "side thing" in figuring things out. Recently, I stopped Communion for a while. It was terrible. I was very much weakened in my body. Dissociated. Didn't really enjoy the gym. But I did get one thing. My feelings were powerful and raw. I was able to do something that is really important to me. I was able to write a new song. 

It really just flowed. I love the song. It had both the overriding rhyming scheme and several other rhyming schemes within the verses. Music, as far as I was aware, is something that is really important for me. Perhaps my 'reason for being'. 

The effect of Communion. 

But like I say, when I do Communion, I can't make those sorts of songs. I haven't made those sorts of songs for years now. But my body is a LOT stronger. I am motivated to go to the gym a lot. I am also not subject to demonic hallucinatory like things. Dissociation. It is not a reasonable option whether to do the Communion or not. I have decided I am doing it. But the music addition is interesting. (I do a lot more skill based stuff with the Communion. Scales etc.)

But, with this 'will to power' thing I think I can understand a bit of the psychology here. When I play music. I do not feel like I get a lot of choice in what to write. I can struggle to do that. I can write poems and such. But the real music comes when I am playing and just fits. Often saying something insightful that I didn't even realise myself. 

I think I have mythologised that. In my view internally when I play songs I am playing the truth or channeling in some manner. But, the truth might be is that when I am creating a song. I am simply creating a song, and I grab anything, subconsciously, in order to create it. 

This starts to give me an understanding of what the mechanism is. When I am not taking the Communion. I am happy to write the song with my existing feelings. And this is not, contrary to what I thought. Any kind of 'channeling'. But simply a relationship with my subconscious mind.

When I take the Communion though. My outlook is changed. Part of me is no longer satisfied with the kind of songs I am making in that space. The last one was an open admission of my anger at women. With the Communion. The focus is more on taking that kind of anger to the gym and transmuting it. 

Reflection on the red pill.

When I was close to the people doing watching the eclipse today. I looked into their cars and it was just normal people. But a whole lot of couples. I realise, that me in my insular life. Looks at things very differently than a lot of the world. Most people out there, still have what is a normal ish life. They go out with their partner. They go out with groups of friends. They do all the 'normal' things.

The world from the statistics of the red pill doesn't look like that. So many videos about 'men walking away' just isn't reflected in the real world. 

I have had a fair few times when some real world information has made me doubt some part of it. One time was talking to a woman about her past and realising, that information I got from the red pill was not represented. She had dated all sorts of nutters. She was not going exclusively for 'Chad'. It was a strong, emotional, sensation, that still sticks with me.

Another was working at a place with a bunch of young women and they were all settling down and a lot of them getting married. I did not see any of the crazy party twenties the red pill tells you to expect.

Not that I have not seen exactly what the red pill predicts. But there is something wrong somewhere here with the model.  

To link this to what I was saying then. It could be that when I take the Communion. I am no longer happy with creating music from the substance that is my life. Perhaps because it would not be correct in some manner. But there is every chance that after the spiritual tools I used have actually palpably improved my life. I will have a different set of information to draw from.

Or none of this is right and I am just trying to understand Nietzsche, and adding up stuff which doesn't quite connect!  

No comments:

Post a Comment